Annonce complète à cette adresse : http://clinicalepidemio.fr/downloads/EuropeanProjectManager_MIROR.pdf
University Paris Descartes
European Project Manager for the EU Marie Curie International Training Network project “MIROR”
MIROR is a HORIZON 2020 EU project funded via the Marie Sklodowska-Curie Innovative Training Networks.
MIROR will create, in Europe, an innovative and ambitious joint doctoral training programme, dedicated to Methods in Research on Research (MIROR) in the field of clinical research. “Research on Research”, is an emerging new scientific discipline that aims to reduce waste in research and increase research value. MIROR will train 15 PhD students to become the future generation of European researchers who will revolutionise clinical research and improve public health.
MIROR brings together 7 world-class research beneficiaries (University Paris Descartes, CNRS, University of Liverpool, University of Amsterdam, University of Ghent, Polytechnic University of Barcelona and University of Split), and 10 academic and non-academic partners (Cochrane, ECRIN, BMJ, BMC, NICE, Sideview, OHRI, the EQUATOR network, UPSaclay and METRICS).
The Project Manager will provide full support to the Project Coordinator in the management, administration and day-to-day running of a four-year collaborative EU project commencing on March 1, 2016.
· Request of information: Timely preparation and distribution of request for relevant information and documentation to the EU, project partners and affiliated entities, including complex technical and administrative information.
· Support researchers, committees and project coordinator
ü Provide administrative support to the Project Coordinator and project partners in the organisation, undertaking and follow-up of network meetings, training events, seminars etc
ü Provide written and verbal feedback to the Supervisory Board, and relevant committees on the research and training plans of researchers, and provide administrative support to those committees through the timely preparation and distribution of notices, agendas and minutes, and confirmation of venues or tele-conferencing/Skype arrangements.
ü Draft, prepare, archive and submit project documentation, including reports to EU, prepared to relevant standards; integrate and coordinate contributions from partners.
· Resource distribution Manage budget to project partners and get it approved by Project Coordinator/Board. Report on financial issues to the Board, including analysis and presentation of finances, following EU practices.
· Recruitment of ESRs Assist the Project Coordinator and project partners in the effective and timely recruitment of the 15 ESRs, including relevant publicity, advertising, marketing and arrangements for the recruiting process, including via the maintenance of the project website.
· Project planning: Maintain project plan, including tracking progress against Gantt Charts, updating plans to reflect progress, monitoring progress in communication with ESRs and supervisors, ensuring conformance with deliverables and milestones. Report progress to Project Management Board, adapt plans and recommend updates to the Board
· Project communication
ü Liaise with University IT staff to setup and maintain a dedicated MIROR project website, including writing and requesting content for the site;
ü Ensure an efficient communication of MIROR’s activities and the dissemination of its scientific results.
· Master degree or equivalent in project management, European affairs, etc
· Experience in the management, administration and running of European projects PF7 and /or H2020
· Good working knowledge of Word package, WordPress, programme management software;
· Excellent analytical, writing and organisational skills and ability to meet tight deadlines;
· Fluency in English, both oral and written, is mandatory;
· Strong interpersonal, communication and networking skills and a flexible and dynamic attitude;
· Strong quantitative skills and experience of accurately managing European projects
· Demonstrated experience of independently organising high profile events and meetings;
Starting date: 1 March 2016 (a 12-month full-time renewable contract)
Location: Center of Paris, France.
Salary: depending on experience and qualifications.
Submission of applications:
1) A detailed CV in English; 2) A cover letter in English; and 3) minimum 2 recommendation letters indicating contact details of referees.
The applications should be addressed to Mrs. Maral MARTIN (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please mention in the subject line “Candidate: European Project Manager MIROR”.